Supporting the communities where our employees live and work is important to us
Phillips 66 was proud to support the City of Fenton’s efforts to restore and landscape their 9/11 memorial.
Phillips 66 was glad to contribute to the restoration needs of Jefferson City, Missouri after the May 2019 tornado struck our community.
We have made a number of philanthropic donations in the area to support the following:
- $10,000 – Meramec Valley R-III School District in Pacific, Missouri to support students in need during COVID-19.
- $10,000 – Rockwood R-VI School District in Eureka, Missouri to support students in need during COVID-19.
- $30,000 – Cole County, Missouri Fire Department for the purchase of a backup generator.
- $10,000 – American Legion Post 5 in Jefferson City to complete their patriotic roundabouts project
- $50,000 – United Way of Central Missouri to aid in restoration after the 2019 Jefferson City tornado
$30,000 – Emergency response system upgrades for Osage County, Missouri.