Supporting the communities where our employees live and work is important to us
Phillips 66 was proud to support the World Bird Sanctuary with additional education funding!
A HUGE thank you to Phillips 66 for providing us with additional education funding to help us care for our birds and take them to schools, teaching kids about birds and conservation! https://phillips66mo.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/Phillips66Co are the correct links to use! 🙂Posted by World Bird Sanctuary on Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Thank you to Philips 66 for the Grant that we received. We are truly blessed. https://phillips66mo.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/Phillips66Co are the correct links to use! 🙂Posted by The Agape Help House on Tuesday, February 2, 2021
Phillips 66 was proud to support the City of Fenton’s efforts to restore and landscape their 9/11 memorial.
Phillips 66 was glad to contribute to the restoration needs of Jefferson City, Missouri after the May 2019 tornado struck our community.
- $10,000 – Meramec Valley R-III School District in Pacific, Missouri to support students in need during COVID-19.
- $10,000 – Rockwood R-VI School District in Eureka, Missouri to support students in need during COVID-19.
- $30,000 – Cole County, Missouri Fire Department for the purchase of a backup generator.
- $10,000 – American Legion Post 5 in Jefferson City to complete their patriotic roundabouts project
- $50,000 – United Way of Central Missouri to aid in restoration after the 2019 Jefferson City tornado
$30,000 – Emergency response system upgrades for Osage County, Missouri.